Monday, August 06, 2012

Preliminary speaking schedule

Just a few links to conferences/events where I will be presenting during the next couple of months:

--
I will be speaking together with my friend Erlend Dyrnes about "social & mobile (in)security" in Haugesund (Norway) on Thursday, 8 August. Co-located with a subsea conference, this security conference is primarily targeted at companies within the Norwegian/international offshore/subsea operations market. Program and more info here: http://www.uop-sikkerhet.no/?page_id=159
--
I will be speaking at a breakfast seminar held by my employer EVRY in Grenland (Porsgrunn, Norway) on Thursday, 23 August. I will be focusing on mobile security issues here as well, with some legal concerns applicable specifically to Norway to top it off.
--
On September 3-5 it is once again time for the annual ISF autumn conference (Program info in Norwegian), where I will give my full story on what happened before and after the story appeared *everywhere*
--
...And I just might also appear at my employers annual EVRY INSIGHT conference in Tønsberg, September 19-20.
--
On September 26-27 the beautiful Hotel Alexandra in Loen will be the arena for the annual IT-forum conference. I will do a keynote there, with the conference using "BYOD - chaos or success?" as this years headline.
--
More to come - and then there's Passwords^12 in December!

----------------

And that was the not-so-important news today. Go Curiosity!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments will be moderated, primarily for spam. You are welcome to disagree with my posts of course.